Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Georgia Remove Naming
article thumbnail

How AI Can Help Universities Boost Student Performance And Improve Retention

YoungUpstarts

by Sanjoe Jose, CEO and Co-founder of Talview. One university that has championed this approach is Ivy Tech Community College. Plagued by manual processes and a slow rate of digital transformation, many universities are turning to AI to help them drive efficiency and create an environment that allows students to thrive.

article thumbnail

Turning the microphone over

Startup Lessons Learned

This struggle pales in comparison to what the Black community is suffering through. We must educate ourselves on the systemic issues the Black community faces and has faced regularly. Ahmaud Arbery: A 25-year-old black man who was pursued by armed white residents of a coastal South Georgia neighborhood, and murdered while jogging.

Oakland 83
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SXSW Pitch Finalist: Cove.tool

Austin Startup

The software product grew from tools and processes developed by Pattern r+d, a sustainability consulting firm run by Cove.tool co-founders Sandeep Ahuja and Patrick Chopson (both building scientists and architects). Based in Atlanta (which has been named the best city in the U.S. What is your top goal for CoveTool for 2020?

Atlanta 64
article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

It seems like every day there is a new headline about an exceptional startup founder, investor, or corporate headquarters moving to Texas. These names aren’t the end of the story?—?they I expect to see more announcements of big name people and companies moving to Texas every month in 2021. Joe Lonsdale. Drew Houston. Jim Breyer.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

The Female Austinite’s Guide to Making Quality Friends.

Austin Startup

I was ready for a change so, I packed up my little car with everything I owned and headed to Texas from Roswell, Georgia. We were named “Best Bossy Babes” of 2015 by The Austin Chronicle, Tribeza’s Top 10 to Watch in 2016 and we were selected by The White House to attend the United State of Women Summit in June 2016 for our work in Texas.”

Austin 48
article thumbnail

The Secret History of Minnesota Part 1: Engineering Research Associates

Steve Blank

While it seemed like a good idea and had the Navy’s backing, the founders got turned down for funding by companies, investment bankers and everyone, until they talked to John Parker. A contract for a system named O’Malley followed. When they couldn’t find any customers they donated the ERA 1101 to Georgia Tech. million today.)

Minnesota 309
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. T ool: Curalate URL: Curalate.com What it does: Monitors and measures traffic from “visual-based platforms”—namely (for now, at least) Pinterest. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. PaidContent.org Founder Launches Travel Media and Data Company. First Name. Company Name. *