Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Global Remove New Zealand
article thumbnail

Editorial: We owe a duty of care to founder mental health and it requires a collaborative solution

NZ Entrepreneur

As for so many others though, the news of his death by suicide last year still came as a shock and with a deep sense of sadness. It also made me angry. Angry that such a tragedy could have occurred – indeed possibly directly attributable – as a result of Jake’s endeavours in the name of this thing we call entrepreneurship.

article thumbnail

[Event] Over 540 Young Entrepreneurs To Converge On Global Startup Youth

YoungUpstarts

Malaysia will see over 500 youth descend on its capital Kuala Lumpur this October for Global Startup Youth (GSY) , a three-day idea accelerator program aimed at helping young entrepreneurs shape and launch new projects that will hopefully evolve into sustainable global businesses.

Malaysia 229
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

500 Founders: Rick Kiessig, Hannah Hunt, Matthew Jackson & Jenni Matheson

NZ Entrepreneur

Welcome to ‘500 Founders’ where we ask innovators from around New Zealand for their top insights for first time startup founders. Rick Kiessig – Cofounder. Hannah Hunt – Cofounder. Matthew Jackson – EHF Fellow & Cofounder. Jenni Matheson – Cofounder. Roar Collective.

Founder 117
article thumbnail

Four Tips For Singaporean Startups To Ensure Success Past The Five Year Mark

YoungUpstarts

Global Entrepreneurship Week took place last month around the world, and it was a rather opportune time for me to examine the factors that have helped Singapore startups succeed. RSS feeds can also be very helpful for keeping on top of conversations in the small business community, helping to build mental model of the market.

Singapore 162
article thumbnail

Tapestry.so – No code project breakdown of time, costs, and a guide for others

Eric Friedman

My partner ( Steve Schlafman ) and I recently launched Tapestry , an exercise for founders to invest in their relationships, and it was met with an incredible reaction. No code and a global workforce make it possible. Putting myself in the seat of a founder or someone learning about Steve and I for the first time was helpful.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I’m Shelia Fitzgerald, owner and founder of EliteFitz, a destination inspired women’s boutique. We have an amazing co-parenting style that works for both of us, and we’re both happy. Thanks to Emily Reynolds, founder of R PR Firm ! #4 I’m the founder of Lime Inc., Thanks to Nick Gray, Museum Hack ! #2

article thumbnail

What would you want to tell Washington DC about startups?

Startup Lessons Learned

So heres my simple question: What do folks in Washington need to know about the global community of entrepreneurs? Id like to see if we can come up with policy suggestions, concerns, or questions that might promote entrepreneurship generally - and globally. Ease the process for startups to get access to global talent.

DC 90