article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

More because I met my wife(Niki) who is also a linguist in Italy. And you know, you can't but reference Italy when it comes to coffee. Photo Credit: Rob Greene. Thanks to Rob Greene, Price of Meat ! #20- 27- Links to industry, location, and community history. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 126
article thumbnail

Product Launches: 5 Unexpected Lessons from the Real World

ConversionXL

View this post on Instagram Watch our detachable soles being made near Milan #mahabis #soles #shoes #factory #milan #italy #videooftheday #instadaily #ig #sneakers #kicks #design #fashion #yellow A post shared by mahabis (@mahabis) on Apr 10, 2014 at 5:53am PDT. The product teasers built but also limited expectations. It’s not efficient.”.

Product 110
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

The Golden Brat™ Shirt are crafted with Mercerized Cotton Lisle Yarn made in Italy, Certified High Quality , the shirts are natural stretch and follow the movement of the body, so are a No stress Shirt. Greene, Land Carroll & Blair PC ! #20 Floralux is what makes our Restore Gel green. Image Credit: Nancy D.

article thumbnail

SOPA's Jane Jacobs Moment

This is going to be BIG.

Fifty years ago this year, the New York City Board of Estimate voted down Robert Moses ' plan to build a ten-lane elevated highway across lower Manhattan--leveling fourteen blocks along Broome Street in Little Italy and what is now SoHo, as well as the West Village. Robert Moses got his start as a Parks Commissioner.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Discuss Why They Love Their Business

Hearpreneur

I own Lazy Italian Culinary Adventures, which offers culinary tours to Italy. The second thing I love most is being able to take people to Italy, especially for the first time. Image Credit: Dan Green. Thanks to Dan Green, Growella ! #10 Thanks to Nicole Lewis-Keeber, Nicole Lewis-Keeber Coaching ! #6

article thumbnail

Sketching A New Mobile Web

mobile.smashingmagazine.com

Chutes Too Narrow by The Shins and The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society are two pretty solid go-to albums. Smashing Magazines editor-in-chief Vitaly Friedman will be speaking at the Feed The Brain conference in Venice, Italy. With a commitment to quality content for the design community. Introduce Mental Notes.

Web 89
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #121 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

25 Healthy Examples of Green Themed Business Cards – [link]. Village in Italy Builds Giant Mirror to Combat 83 Days of Darkness – [link]. How to Choose the Perfect Font for Your Needs – [link]. 11 Most Useful Free Photoshop Texture Pack – [link]. 29 Useful And Free Thin Fonts To Download – [link].