article thumbnail

McLaren Strategic Ventures Sajan Pillai Discusses the Top Five Trends for Advancing Global Technology in 2022 

The Startup Magazine

Fast forward to 2021, six in 10 people around the world now use the internet, 332 million people came online for the first time in 2021, and 4.66 billion actively use the internet worldwide – 59.5% Sajan also holds patents in Internet Computing and Data Systems. ?Sajan’s of the global population. More than 5.22

article thumbnail

TNW Profile: Credictive founder Ela Madej on being ‘a woman in tech’, Rainbows and Unicorns

The Next Web

Then we tried to find ways to be more active in the developers community so we, quite by accident, started an events business and threw European Rails Conference Railsberry. It was a huge success, we attracted all best names in the community and people loved it! See this ). That it’s sad. Damn that must be a relief!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #35 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Opinion Column: The Sad State Of The Web Design Community – [link]. 3 Internet Tools To Market Your Books Better and Faster – [link]. Forbes covers the *secret* meetings today by Twitter developer community, a Groundswell surge vs Twitter – [link]. Introducing the Web Safe Font Cheat Sheet – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #35 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Opinion Column: The Sad State Of The Web Design Community – [link]. 3 Internet Tools To Market Your Books Better and Faster – [link]. Forbes covers the *secret* meetings today by Twitter developer community, a Groundswell surge vs Twitter – [link]. Introducing the Web Safe Font Cheat Sheet – [link].

article thumbnail

Preparing Websites For The Unexpected | Smashing Mobile

mobile.smashingmagazine.com

Well, we are the Nth biggest news service in Poland so I think he knows what he is doing. Well, we are the Nth biggest news service in Poland so I think he knows what he is doing. Internet Explorer. With a commitment to quality content for the design community. I speak from experience :). January 15th, 2013 3:16 am.

Mobile 101
article thumbnail

Top 120 Startup Posts for 2010

SoCal CTO

Grade A Entrepreneurs , September 5, 2010 Why Krispy Kreme failed in Australia - Start Up Blog , November 3, 2010 Mellow Johnny’s: Retail Stores as Community Hubs - IDDICTIVE.COM , July 14, 2010 Is crowdfunding an option for my business? If you think so, please let me know what they are.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 34: Deputy Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken

Steve Blank

Steve : The first example I remember hearing about that was getting printing presses and Xerox machines into Poland during the Solidarity movement. That’s what you had to do then before the Internet. The lines get very blurry but it’s something that we’re working hard on. That was a powerful way of spreading ideas.