article thumbnail

Startup Communities Are Up To The Entrepreneurs

Feld Thoughts

As I continue to talk about Startup Communities , I say over and over and over again that the leaders have to be entrepreneurs. Now – members of feeder organizations can play a leadership role, but in the absence of a critical mass of entrepreneurs, the startup community won’t ever develop into anything meaningful.

Community 163
article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019

Duct Tape Marketing

And while the stories come from Army life, they’re applicable to anyone in a position of leadership. Matt Scanlon is a fellow Kansas City business owner. Neen James is an author, keynote speaker, and leadership expert. Click here to listen to the episode. Click here to listen to the episode.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #80 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Time to move to Kansas City for faster Internet speeds? Eye Candy for the Weekend – Most Colorful Cities on the Globe – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

What Freedom Looks Like

David Cohen

She has the authority to hire and place other people of color in leadership in ways that creates the same freedoms for them that she has found. It’s why the Kansas City Report showed that Black women left corporate in droves seeking this freedom. Here’s the issue though.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Reliably Generate Big Ideas for Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

” Started it on the corporate side, and have just started to do it across industries and into nonprofits and educational organizations, community, cities as well. Because I’d love to hear how…your take on how this actually works in a creative leadership role, that’s embodying servant leadership.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Start Your Speaking Business

Duct Tape Marketing

I can speak about marketing, or sales, or advertising, or leadership, or consulting, or parenting, or sports.” Grant Baldwin: Meaning, John, if you and I were going to go, we’re looking for a good steak dinner, we could … Actually, you’re up in the Kansas City area. The steak house, not the buffet.