article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I focused on what it is I do, I want to be approachable to the community and also I thought it important to express an idea of ‘moving with the times’, being fresh, consistent with modern practices and the such. I had my own company operating under the name of Kamal and Shashi Sharma Ltd. Photo Credit: Erika Hardison.

Naming 104
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Open For Business: Everything You Need To Know About Brick And Mortar Marketing

YoungUpstarts

by Peter Decker, owner and operator of BizCardXpress. If your community allows flyers to be placed around town, use them. Peter Decker is the owner and operator of BizCardXpress in Kansas City specializing in banner, yard sign and business card printing and graphic design with a 24-hour turn around. .

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

He also didn’t believe in supporting the community and supporting local organizations through our skills. More importantly, we continue to help the community through pro-bono projects, supporting non-profits and charitable campaigns, and giving back where and when we can. Six years in business later, we continue to grow.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Managing an Expanding Business, With Your Mission Guiding the Way

Duct Tape Marketing

I rarely get to do a Kansas City show, so, even though we’re just across town, it doesn’t get much closer than this. We are a health and wellness facility here in Kansas City. Yeah, the roots of CrossFit were, it was an open source community that started on the internet, first and foremost.

article thumbnail

Turns Out The Future of the Office Isn’t an Office at All

Duct Tape Marketing

I’ve owned my own business for twenty-years now and in some fashion have operated pretty much like most traditional small businesses. I’ve rented 150 square feet of private space in a co-working space in Kansas City called Think Big Coworking. For now, I’ve taken what I think is the perfect hybrid step for my business.

article thumbnail

Turns Out The Future of the Office Isn’t an Office at All

Duct Tape Marketing

I’ve owned my own business for twenty-years now and in some fashion have operated pretty much like most traditional small businesses. I’ve rented 150 square feet of private space in a co-working space in Kansas City called Think Big Coworking. For now, I’ve taken what I think is the perfect hybrid step for my business.