article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

After living in NYC for over 25 years, when the pandemic hit, I relocated to my home state of Kentucky. So, I will be doing business both in The Lone Star State aside from my hub here in Kentucky. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 1- A new app idea. Photo Credit: Lori Cheek. Thanks to Matt Rostosky, Cashofferky.com !

Kentucky 103
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Due to online learning, more companies will focus their efforts in creating interactive media, such as video games, comics, instructional videos in order to captivate their audience and promote learning their desired topics. Thanks to Luke Smith, We Buy Property In Kentucky ! #4-Rise Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Goals for 2022

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Dan Close, We Buy Houses in Kentucky ! #4- As a personal injury law firm, protecting the safety of our community has always been our number one priority. Generating more leads for cases means our law firm is present in the community and community members know they can count on us to defend them.

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Goals for 2018

Hearpreneur

Working with other business owners and entrepreneurs we are looking to create workshops for the local community to help assist them in entrepreneurship and winning the career lottery. Thanks to Jenny Hale, The Military Social Media Guru ! #4- A CASA volunteer Speaks for an abused or neglected child in the court system. 4- Four goals.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain How Technology is Impacting Their Business Today

Hearpreneur

I love the diversity of my community and the different perspectives they all bring to the group and programs. With more and more people utilizing social media and relying on Google for information, it’s crucial for businesses to have all hands on deck to boost brand awareness. Thanks to Luke Smith, We Buy Property In Kentucky !

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. B2B: Business Media. Consumer Media. E-Media Summit -->. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. Erin Hoskins, Senior Marketing Director, New Media, Meredit h. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Media & Marketing. Media Agencies. Journal Community. Journal Community. A community of WSJ readers interested in franchising news, trends and issues. Journal Community. Answers allows you to tap the knowledge of Community members. The language you used does not comply with community standards.