article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #216 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

Online commenter critical of business can be sued for defamation, Oregon court says – crowdspring.co/1d6RpW8. Online commenter critical of business can be sued for defamation, Oregon court says – crowdspring.co/1d6RpW8. Mobile Ad Market Soars 105% in 2013 | eMarketer – crowdspring.co/1g0eF7x. 1dagMGF. .”

article thumbnail

My Favorite 2014 Trend is Boomer-Millenial Partnerships

Up and Running

I see it happening, anecdotally, both around my local community in Eugene, Oregon, and around my online community in social media, LivePlan, and so forth. Steve also predicts convergence of mobile, cloud, data, and analytics—his number one trend for 2014. I love this idea. And both generations need it.

Oregon 69
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Write a Business Plan for an Outpatient Medical Practice

Up and Running

Here’s a brief example: The problem : There is a lack of affordable pediatric and gynecological care available in coastal areas of Lane County, Oregon. The solution : Dr. Gardner plans to open Ocean Lane Outpatient Care to serve smaller Oregon coastal communities scattered outside of major towns with major hospitals.

article thumbnail

3 Website Trends That Customers (and Business Owners) Will Love

Duct Tape Marketing

Responsive design is simply a way that your site is coded so that the site checks how big of a screen the user has (such as a large monitor, medium-sized tablet, or smaller mobile) and then adjusts how the site looks based on that. Andy Hayes is a creative web producer based in sunny Portland, Oregon. If You Liked This Post. :

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Becoming a More Customer Centric Organization

Both Sides of the Table

They attended property management association meetings in Oregon outside of the technology echo chamber of California to get a sense for people’s daily problems. m-Via does financial remittances using mobile phones for people from the US to Mexico. But I believe that it creates an authentic relationship with your community.

Customer 280
article thumbnail

Now Is The Time To Prepare Your Business For A Natural Disaster

YoungUpstarts

Simultaneously, people in Oregon, Montana and Idaho are dealing with forest fires brought on by the driest conditions these states have seen in decades. The key to having a successful communication plan is to have several ways in which you can communicate with your employees when you need to.

article thumbnail

Meet the Grand Prize Entrepreneurs of the BEC Boost

Up and Running

” Meet Michelle Sangalang and Andrew Ekelem, 23, of Chariot Mobility. ” Michelle and her business partner Andrew Ekelem are the founders of Chariot Mobility, a company dedicated to updating the manual wheelchair to a low-profile, efficient and ergonomic chair that better serves the needs of its users.