Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Software Development Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #42 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Book Review: Delivering Happiness by @Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh – [link]. Book Review: Delivering Happiness by @Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh – [link]. Book Review: Delivering Happiness by @Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh – [link]. Modern Element Trends In Minimal Webdesign of 2010 – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

Lessons Learned from a Software Developer’s First Attempt at Launching a Startup

Software By Rob

Karl is a software engineer with more than 10 years of experience who specializes in agile web development and web services integrations. He authors a software development blog at [link]. There comes a time in a software developer’s career where they reach a crossroads and ask themselves, “What next?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Orcam (2010) – Orcam can potentially help the 280 million visually impaired people to automatically read any text they are looking at via a discreet device that attaches to the user’s eyeglasses. Windward (2010) – maritime data and analytics company. Dragonera (2016) – AI based software development service.

article thumbnail

Why You Should Start Marketing the Day You Start Coding

Software By Rob

And after talking about this subject at length, I found myself again evangelizing it last week at the Business of Software conference. And these days with how easy it is to build an application, your code isn’t worth much, either. This hurts me as much as anyone since I’m a developer. No one cares about your idea.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #44 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The Best Website Designs of the 2010 World Cup - [link]. The Evolution Of The World Cup Logo From 1930 To 2010 - [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. CrowdSPRING Review: Making Art Affordable via Globalization - [link].

article thumbnail

How to Use Storytelling in Business to Build Captivated Audiences

ConversionXL

It allows you to take a set of facts and ideas and communicate them to your audience in an engaging way. In 2010, researchers at Princeton University set out to study the brain activity of both speakers and listeners under the pretext that communication is a joint activity. If so, how? Retention—Inspire engagement.

Audience 153
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #68 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Top Startup Trends of 2010 – [link]. An open letter to the Chicago entrepreneurial community – [link]. Keeping Score: Exit Activity for Venture Backed Companies in 2010 - [link]. Top 15 New Social Media Apps of 2010 – [link]. The Top 50 Best Photoshop Tutorials from 2010 – [link].