Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Curation Remove SEO
article thumbnail

CXL Live 2022 Recap: Main Takeaways From 6 World-Class Marketers

ConversionXL

This event focused on relationship building and a lot of work was put into building curated groups to have fruitful round table discussions. More networking and curated roundtables, less gurus and swag. We arranged vetted and curated groups for roundtable discussions , and matched everyone with other like-minded people.

B2B 94
article thumbnail

Blogger's Island: B2B Content Curation

Transformify

B2B Content curation and B2B content aggregation are very powerful, and if used properly, can tremendously boost the outreach and secure new leads. A number of industry leaders are relying on B2B content curation to drive traffic to their web pages, educate their users and generate new leads. How do they do it?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Types of Content That Every Business Must Employ

Duct Tape Marketing

Your SEO efforts actually marry with this type of content to make sure you are both found and found in abundance. Filtering and aggregating content produced by others is not only a great service, it’s a great differentiator. I’ve listed each below and I also discuss them in the audio track that accompanies this post.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

At Kindred Bravely, we have two goals: creating maternity and nursing clothes that are beautiful, useful, and comfortable, and building a community of moms who support and encourage each other on the motherhood journey. And “aesthetic” was a word the theatre community used all the time – I honestly just loved how it sounded!

Naming 152
article thumbnail

How to Make Content the Voice of Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

A Total Content System TM approach allows you to plan, delegate, curate, create, collaborate, repurpose and generally get far more out of every piece of content you produce. October – Community practices. This still gives me lots of room on topics but helps me focus both from a content and SEO standpoint. Curate a Scoop.it

article thumbnail

How to Create a Total Content System

Duct Tape Marketing

A Total Content System TM approach allows you to plan, delegate, curate, create, collaborate, repurpose and generally get far more out of every piece of content you produce. These are all topics that I believe my community is interested in learning more about and that I personally have an interest in developing more content around.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Using AI with Human Touch to Create Great Social Content

Duct Tape Marketing

It’s very much a partnership where we give you the opportunity to not only curate what words we’re looking for, but then enhance the content with that magical human touch, that only you and I, and the rest of the humans have, John. We do publish that, in a lot of ways, for SEO purposes. Chernis: Yes. ” It is not dead.