Remove America Remove Community Remove Green Remove PR
article thumbnail

The 20 Coolest CoWorking Spaces In The U.S.

YoungUpstarts

With free coffee and Internet, workspaces, and built-in community, coworking spaces provide a great place to get things done without feeling the isolation of working at home, or trying to overcome the frenetic nature of working in a coffee shop. startups, social media firms, advertising and PR companies, and more. Ignition Alley.

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

In June of 2016, I started my PR company one month before my father succumbed to Alzheimer’s. We’re not fully convinced that is the best name we could have but at least it describes that we’re geeks from the South (from Latin America) so we figured it’s coherent and made our peace with it. Photo Credit: Claudia Greene.

Naming 87
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I wondered what it would be like if the companies that purchased the coffee paid fair wages for the product and engaged in the developmental issues of importance in those communities. Greene, Land Carroll & Blair PC ! #20 Floralux is what makes our Restore Gel green. Could a company do that and still be profitable.

article thumbnail

[Review] Rubies In The Orchard

YoungUpstarts

While Lynda’s string of businesses did employ some elements of social media and online community building, they seemed to be add-ons to its more prominent mainstream marketing strategy. Would you drink “green” Fiji water if Megan Fox drinks it too?

Ruby 159
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #115 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The green in the sky is the aurora borealis. This will give you pause – income inequality in America visualized as physical map of NYC – [link]. Here are some of the links that I’ve liked and shared this past week! The image above is taken in Takotna, Alaska during the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race on March 9, 2011.

article thumbnail

Lessons Learned: Please teach kids programming, Mr. President

Startup Lessons Learned

Im not offering extensive studies or research to support this conclusion; the evidence from my peers right here in the innovation capital of America, Silicon Valley, is absolutely overwhelming. We also learned that law is code , and that leadership was needed to build thriving communities in a digital age. They are nerds. Good Post.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #33 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Applying “A Pattern Language” To Online Community Design – [link]. 5 Step Small Business PR Plan for Today – [link]. Great read highlighting differences btwn social media & community managers – [link]. Applying “A Pattern Language” To Online Community Design – [link]. – [link].