Remove B2B Remove Community Remove Metrics Remove PPC
article thumbnail

CXL Live 2022 Recap: Main Takeaways From 6 World-Class Marketers

ConversionXL

B2B buyers aren’t all-rational, and they will often follow and recommend tools they’ve heard of even if they’ve never used them. This defines how to connect problem themes to a metric strategy, building a metric-driven action system. More networking and curated roundtables, less gurus and swag. How will you act? Daniel Layfield.

B2B 94
article thumbnail

13 Essential Digital Marketing Metrics & KPIs to Measure Performance

ConversionXL

Marketing metrics are a competitive advantage. You have to track metrics you can act on. In this article, you’ll learn which metrics to measure to understand and improve marketing performance. Table of contents What are digital marketing metrics? KPIs vs. digital marketing metrics 1. – Seth Godin.

Metrics 105
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Five Sweet Web Analytics Resolutions To Kick It Up A Notch

Occam's Razor

They did have PPC ads, which I click on the ad for specific product they land me on generic nonsense pages. No longer can tools or "analysts" just puke 15 metrics on a report and hope to survive. If you have not been exposed to statistics perhaps you can take a class at a local community college or university.

article thumbnail

Web Analytics 2.0 Book: In Stores Now!!

Occam's Razor

Chapter 3 The Awesome World of Clickstream Analysis: Metrics. The second half shows exactly how to pick the best metrics for your org and, my absolute favorite (Page 64), how to diagnose the root cause of a metrics performance. No metrics, data pukes, guidance on creating every more reports. A good thing. Non-Ecommerce.

article thumbnail

Why Linear Funnels Are a Simplified Reality (and What to Do About It)

ConversionXL

Most of the marketing community has accepted this and we see a huge surge of retargeting efforts. Additionally it’s no longer enough to think of segments as “customer types” (for example a B2B SaaS segmenting by small, medium and large companies). It’s not one funnel fits all.

article thumbnail

Email Marketing Strategy: Collecting Subscribers, Users & Loyal Customers

ConversionXL

Email generates as much as $42 for every dollar spent , and is a top-three marketing channel for 87% of B2B and 76% of B2C marketers. For example, you can partner with social media and PPC teams to create content that encourages subscribers to sign up to receive something of value. via B2B Marketing Alliance ].

Email 136
article thumbnail

Two Amazing Bar Charts: % Content Consumption, % Share of Search

Occam's Razor

Originally I'd recommended it for content, or B2B, sites, over time I've come to rely on it for pretty much any type of company. For www.ti.com the content clusters might be: Products, Applications, Tools & Software, Support, Community, Sample & Buy etc. Content marketing is all the rage, as you are well aware of.

Search 135