Remove B2B Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Seed Stage
article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

From the beginnings of NextView, we have had a commitment to being high-conviction, hands-on, seed stage focused investors. You will be supporting the firm’s external outreach efforts to build the brand and presence of NextView within the broader entrepreneurial community. About NextView.

article thumbnail

Building A Sales Development Function for Early Stage Startups with Sally Duby

Mucker Lab

Platforms like LinkedIn and sales-oriented communities such as Sales Hackers, Revenue Genius, and SDR Nation are valuable for posting job opportunities. Additionally, exploring competitors and partners on LinkedIn provides avenues to connect with potential candidates.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

It’s Back & Better Than Ever! Announcing NextView’s Everyday Economy Virtual Accelerator

View from Seed

I’m sure you’re familiar with the setup… performative, end-of-program demo days that are meant to somehow wrap the experience up in a bow… gigantic, unfamiliar cohort groups that are somehow meant to feel like close-knit communities… the list goes on and on. ” – Rob Go, Partner . ~~~. Applications are officially open.

San Diego 156
article thumbnail

Final Close: The Story Behind NextView's Own Fundraise ? AGILEVC

Agile VC

My partners and I wanted to peel back the curtain slightly for those of you who’ve been following our progress, and also acknowledge the help and support numerous folks have provided as we got this new VC firm off the ground. As many of you know, NextView is a seed-stage VC fund. Best of luck. PMarchetti. Congratulations!

LP 100
article thumbnail

Looking Back On Our First Couple Years at NextView

Rob Go

One of the earliest things we did at NextView when my partners and I started working together was go away as a team to the New Hampshire mountains. It’s commonly said that the biggest risk facing a new VC firm is disharmony among the partners. 9 that are B2B. And I think they’d say the same. OUR INDUSTRY.

article thumbnail

New Year, New & Improved NextView Accelerator

View from Seed

We wholeheartedly believe in the potential of each company we select; the smaller batch size allows the NextView partners, who possess deep operating and founding experiences at companies like LinkedIn, PayPal, eBay, and Blue Apron, the space to spend meaningful one-on-one time with each founder every single week. Let’s do this! .

article thumbnail

Israeli Startups and Marketing – 5 Questions with an Experienced CMO

VC Cafe

Although this has been known for years for B2C companies, it is interesting to see B2B companies realizing the importance of marketing early on, as well. . These steps are vital to securing initial funding and attracting pilots, design partners, and customers. . There’s a rise in community led startups.

B2C 145