Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Scott Hasting, BetWorthy LLC ! #7- Since my co-founders and I haven't agreed on the company name yet, we decided to post in one of the Business Naming Facebook groups that we joined. My wife and I co-founded our Web development and digital marketing agency atCommunications, LLC in 1999.

Naming 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Jill Caren, 2 Dogs Media LLC ! #4- 5-My co-founders’ wife came up with it. As much as I would like to take credit for the name it was my co-founders’ wife that thought of it. The thoughts were LI Shades Co, Island Shades, things like that. Thanks to Richa Bansal, Pinkcareers LLC ! #17-

Naming 126
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Coone, MsCraftprincess Designs LLC ! #2- Feeling motivated by this realization, I connected with my brilliant Co-Founder Amy Yuan, who then built a massive database consisting of reviews, assessments, and scientific research related to skincare. I now run my own digital marketing agency, The Shirtless Web Guy.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

My firm, atCommunications, LLC—a Chicago-based Web development and digital marketing agency—is this year celebrating its 20th year in business! Thanks to Terry Kasdan, atCommunications, LLC ! #3- Grossman, Frugal Confessions, LLC ! #11- When I released this information into the community my life became in danger.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

2- Worked closely with our most active community members. We worked extremely closely with our most active community members to name Commaful. A name that our community helped choose and really reflects the people who use the site today! My favorite number is 3 so that and shortened, 3LT is my favorite number plus my initials.

Naming 97
article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Levi Lascsak, Cocoonsie, LLC. ! #4- We thought of our last names but didn’t want Foss-Elliott Digital Agency or Elliott-Foss Web Development or anything like that. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 4- Inspired by the periodic chart at the beginning credits of Breaking Bad. Ironistic was born!

Naming 73