article thumbnail

Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash on the Benefits of 3D Construction 

The Startup Magazine

It can also help reduce overall costs. . Shams Ar Riyadh is an active community in an idyllic environment where children can flourish, learn, and play.”. It’s composed of mixed-use and residential spaces so that people can live and work within the community. It is currently operating in eight countries,” said Al Shelash. “It

article thumbnail

Terrorism Concerns Contributing to Higher Shipping Insurance Rates – Brian Ladin Explains

The Startup Magazine

For instance, a rise in shipping costs in China would effectively put a strain on more than $539 billion worth of goods imported into the U.S Brian Ladin recognizes that there are a few crucial factors that add to the cost range of any shipping insurance. as of last year. Contributing Factors. The first one is the shipping value.

Oman 82
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Most Effective Way To Win A Negotiation

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to my community of experts (thank you MediaRoomVIP) and got their best tips. Negotiate little things that cost little or nothing to provide, but add a whole lot of value for the other person. Thanks to Jessica Oman of Write Ahead. Thanks to Carol Coots of Practical Cost Reduction. More Than Just My Opinion.

LLC 164
article thumbnail

These are the British Businesses Adopting Green and Sustainable Practices

The Startup Magazine

It’s worth noting the environmental cost of the diamond trade; for every carat of mined diamond 1750 tones of earth have to be moved [7]. Where Stephen and Diane’s business has sought to provide a quality product and value for money, they have also challenged an antiquated industry process which has huge environmental cost.

Green 65