article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

After living in NYC for over 25 years, when the pandemic hit, I relocated to my home state of Kentucky. So, I will be doing business both in The Lone Star State aside from my hub here in Kentucky. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 1- A new app idea. Photo Credit: Lori Cheek. Thanks to Matt Rostosky, Cashofferky.com !

Kentucky 103
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

1- Who find what customers need. 2- Who solve customers' issues. An entrepreneur who first develops and tests a value hypothesis for the core product value (a useful customer issue solution) is at the core. Thanks to Dan Close, Buy Houses in Kentucky! #6- Photo Credit: Jason Feldman. Photo Credit: Gerrid Smith.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Goals for 2022

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Dan Close, We Buy Houses in Kentucky ! #4- Growing your business doesn't have to turn into a full corporation where your customers are just a number. As a personal injury law firm, protecting the safety of our community has always been our number one priority. 16- Boost customer and user experience.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Luke Smith, We Buy Property In Kentucky ! #4-Rise 12- Reliance on customer feedback. Influencer marketing will be less pay-to-play and more like earned media, on the obvious Youtube and Instagram but also on other community-driven platforms whether visual, audio, or written. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Marketing 101: Creative Marketing Campaigns You Should Do

The Startup Magazine

When Colonel Sanders first started his company, he went from door-to-door selling his widely-acclaimed Kentucky fried chicken. At some point, he got himself in trouble with a competitor when he started to make customized signage for his restaurant. Colonel Sanders was an aggressive marketer.

Campaign 129
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit www.djreprints.com. Journal Community. Journal Community. A community of WSJ readers interested in franchising news, trends and issues. Journal Community.

article thumbnail

[Review] Monster Loyalty

YoungUpstarts

In Church of the Customer co-founder Jackie Huba’s book “ Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics “, we’re told that Gaga has 55 million fans on Facebook (the 3rd highest), 33 million followers on Twitter, and millions more readers on Tumblr and other social sites. Build Community.

Kentucky 183