article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Thoughts on Industries That Need Technology Innovation The Most

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Erin Murphy, Best in Ireland ! #13- We need a new distribution system that can cater to both large and small volumes. Don’t forget to join our # IamCEO Community. Transportation technology also enables people and things to get to their destinations more quickly. The industry also needs more sustainable practices.

article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. Flexible VC creates early liquidity which can be either reinvested or distributed to LPs. Lower level of community familiarity. (co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. Of the Inc. 5000 companies, only 6.5%

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

When I released this information into the community my life became in danger. First, we built relationships with 10+ colleges, getting distribution rights to their students. Following a stint in Australia, I came back to Ireland and noticed a gap in the market for actuarial recruitment within the Irish market.

article thumbnail

How Kerry McDuling Went From Employee To Running Her Own Publicity Business

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

The first is Sapphire Club – a membership based online club that offers a wide variety of resources and a community of like-minded people. I was born in South Africa and emigrated with my parents and younger brother, firstly to Ireland, then to Australia, arriving here when I was 14.

article thumbnail

5 Critical Tips to Reduce Your Business Taxes This Year [WEBINAR]

Up and Running

The advantage there is that we can designate part of their net profit that they can distribute to the owner as either tax-free distributions, or as owner salary. Well, then you could probably look at me and say, “Hey, Ryan, why don’t we send it all through distributions? Then we don’t have to pay payroll tax.”

.Net 85
article thumbnail

A Conversation with 2020 Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang

View from Seed

I started Venture for America back in 2011 with the goal of creating thousands of American jobs in communities around the country. Any of those changes would require a wholesale revolution in the way we distribute and measure value and work. Google’s move is to say it all went through Ireland. Nothing to see here”.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #21: Tomas Pueyo on the hammer and the dance, political polarization, and how the pandemic will affect the way we live and work

Startup Lessons Learned

So I think the most interesting aspect of this article is how just mind-blowing that distribution is. For example, Santa Clara had a community-spread case early in March. If something like that happens, you want to close everything, because it's a community spread. It means that you just don't know what's happening.