article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: miiCard

crowdSPRING Blog

miiCard supports the UK, North America, Western Europe, India, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. miiCard will build the user base directly and through partnering vendors using multi-channel distribution strategy. It provides a safer, faster and more convenient way to transact online.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Angus Griffin (England)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. That ended up being 13 years.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Angus Griffin (England)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. That ended up being 13 years.

article thumbnail

How Kerry McDuling Went From Employee To Running Her Own Publicity Business

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

The first is Sapphire Club – a membership based online club that offers a wide variety of resources and a community of like-minded people. I was born in South Africa and emigrated with my parents and younger brother, firstly to Ireland, then to Australia, arriving here when I was 14.

article thumbnail

Scaling Techstars Horizontally

Feld Thoughts

Scale Horizontally (or “scale out”): Add more nodes to a system, such as adding a new computer to a distributed software application. My entire world functions as a large and wide distributed network. Barclays (New York, South Africa and Israel). Techstars Mobility (Detroit). Techstars Berlin (Berlin).

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: GoTech Puts Out Fires

Austin Startup

Based in the Democratic Republic of the Congo as well as Rwanda, GoTech is resolved to develop, design and implement solutions to help communities respond to fire. The idea is to create a network of devices, so communities can work together to snuff out a threat. In Zulu, it means “Be Aware,” and in Swahili, it means “wake up.”

Rwanda 48