article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners about their best business or entrepreneur turnaround story and here are the responses. #1- My favorite entrepreneur turnaround story is that of Lord Alan Sugar. My favorite success story is of one of the most influential, richest, and talked about, entrepreneurs i.e. Mark Zuckerberg.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 20: Nayeem Hussain and Will Zell

Steve Blank

Funding challenges and other issues founders face in the early days of starting up were the focus of interviews with the latest guests on Entrepreneurs are Everywhere , my radio show on SiriusXM Channel 111 (airing weekly Thursdays at 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern). Hire around you to fill those weak spots. …. Will : Absolutely, 100 percent.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

21 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners on their best business or entrepreneur turnaround story and here are the responses. #1- It was originally a holding company founded by William C. Also, he is now one of the owners of Buggati, which is a huge success for an entrepreneur from such a small country as Croatia.

article thumbnail

Incentives in Venture Capital, Why You Should Avoid Your Competitors’ Investors, China’s Malaise, and More [link blog]

Hunter Walker

This triggered entrepreneurs to start breeding cobras to collect the bounty. ’ I find that our conviction will strengthen the interest of Series A VC, versus us having a set of similar looking companies. To curb the population the government paid a bounty for dead cobras.

article thumbnail

How Finding Your Purpose Can Build Your Business

YoungUpstarts

By implementing this objective through your company’s offering, you can add value to the community and establish the service your company provides the public. My company is an intellectual property holding company, but it ultimately aims to accelerate and regulate the utilization of regenerative technology.

article thumbnail

15 Surprising Perks Employees Love

Up and Running

Below, 15 founders from Young Entrepreneur Council share the surprising perks your employees might really care about. We offer all of our employees two paid days off per year to volunteer for a community organization or charity of their choice. It was a disaster! Days off to volunteer. The feedback from the team was incredible.

article thumbnail

Going Global: 8 Things to Consider If You Want to Expand Your Business

Up and Running

Going global with a startup or business is easier than it has ever been (although it still has its challenges), and for many winning entrepreneurs, their success has been attributed to their consideration toward international expansion right from the very start. See Also: International Do’s and Don’ts For the Traveling Entrepreneur.

Global 60