article thumbnail

GreenPost – Because Bills Should Be Green

YoungUpstarts

Green Growth. It has just signed an MOU with an Australian public listed group which wants to take its system into Australia and New Zealand. “We realised that the funding community is not very B2C concept friendly and more comfortable with expansion funding, rather than a new B2C/B2B business,&# shares Narulla.

Green 248
article thumbnail

Spirit of innovation demonstrated in land transport sector

NZ Entrepreneur

This established world-leading, free public secure bike parking, charging, and wayfinding stations that show information about safe riding around the city, including new bike path infrastructure. Neocrete’s core technology relies on the special properties of volcanic ash, which blankets much of New Zealand.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Mastering The Art Of Listening

Duct Tape Marketing

Yet in the east and in high context cultures like the Polynesian cultures, the Innu cultures of North America, the aboriginal cultures of Australia and the Maori cultures of New Zealand. Oscar Trimboli (18:45): Well again, think you give me much more credit than my community. So culturally, we do listen differently.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Leaders They Look Up To

Hearpreneur

I had the pleasure of hearing Mulally in person, and one story that stuck with me was when he spoke about his first meeting with the management team as the new CEO of Ford. He went into detail about how he was presented with projects in progress with a stoplight coding (red, yellow, green) to indicate their status. Rachel Hollis.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #16: Robert Schooley on why we weren't prepared, long-term thinking, and how to make decisions for the greater good.

Startup Lessons Learned

We have a large number of American citizens, American green card holders who have gotten sick in Mexico and are coming back to the US for care. And I was training in East Baltimore at the time and most of my patients were intercity members of the Baltimore community. We continue to see quite a few cases here in San Diego County.

article thumbnail

From worker to start-up - how to plan your escape

www.startupsmart.com.au

Mike Casey, founder of GradConnection, an online portal of graduate jobs and internships, started his business while working as a graduate for Westpac in New Zealand, along with GradConnection’s two other founders, who were colleagues. I decided I needed to focus 100% of my brain power on the business,” she says. startupcto