article thumbnail

Experts share tips for mission-driven organizations on DE&I

Board Effect

Mission-driven organizations strive to serve their communities and constituents with integrity and purpose. Consider this: When boards embrace diversity, the pulse of our communities strengthens, and our impact magnifies. Far beyond corporate strategy; it’s about fulfilling missions effectively.

Ireland 52
article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Reveal What Employees Are Looking For From Organizations They Work For

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Erin Murphy, Best in Ireland ! #16- Some employees may be motivated by the opportunity to make a difference in their community or in society at large. In fact, senior leadership should encourage team members to take as much time as they need for their mental health, Whether it's 15 days or 30.

Employee 109
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

TEDxStormont – creativity and community collide in Belfast

Gregg Fraley, Author of Jack's Notebook

It occurs to me, all at once, that moments like this — are how communities are formed. For Northern Ireland, I think the lasting value of the event is not the content delivered, the fun experienced, or even the many videos that will eventually be posted. The lasting value is the community it created.

Community 122
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Thoughts on Industries That Need Technology Innovation The Most

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Erin Murphy, Best in Ireland ! #13- Thanks to Jeff Mains, Champion Leadership Group ! #30- Don’t forget to join our # IamCEO Community. Transportation technology also enables people and things to get to their destinations more quickly. Thanks to Sameera Sullivan! What do you love about being an entrepreneur?

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industry With The Most Optimist Future

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Struan Baird, Luxury Ireland Tours ! #4- 13- The technology industry has great leadership qualities. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 4- Eco-conscious Industry. Photo Credit: Chris Roth. Sustainable products and services are slowly coming into the spotlight and they’re all set to take center stage.

article thumbnail

America’s Entrepreneurial Innovation Needs Help

Startup Professionals Musings

Nothhaft, in his new book “ Great Again: Revitalizing America's Entrepreneurial Leadership ” are already calling these last ten years the “Lost Decade.” Nothhaft has put together a challenging but small list of things we have to do to revitalize our innovation leadership, and I’m supportive: Liberate entrepreneurs from regulatory shackles.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I do this through motivational speaking, leadership and business coaching, HR consulting and writing and I the impact I make is what keeps me going even when times get rough. When I released this information into the community my life became in danger. So I thought, why not apply the same business model in Ireland?