article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- I originally provided pro-bono public relations services to artists and non-profits due to my love for the community and the arts. I wanted to make the community and the world aware of the talent, businesses and resources that thrive within my city.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Sadly, many people in our society come from communities where they were never, or rarely, touched by their parents, family members, or friends or only experience touch through sex. I started my PR and marketing firm since I love startups and want to give them a chance to grow. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

In addition, we contribute to the veterans community both through financial contributions, and pro bono services to various organizations. I was a PR professional working for a large corporation and making plans to start my own PR company. Thanks to Katie Dagenais, JoLu Communications. #10 2 – What We Do.

Naming 48
article thumbnail

This Week in the NYC Innovation Community – January 25, 2010

This is going to be BIG.

You are now free to marry the soon to be released Apple Tablet in California, New York, Arkansas, Ohio, Maine and Vermont. 8AM Regulatory Scrutiny of Social Media: The Impact on PR Communicators in 2010 and Beyond. To get this list in your inbox each Monday morning, sign up here. Tuesday, January 26th. RSVP: [link].

Haiti 60
article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Geben Communication

crowdSPRING Blog

Don’t worry, this isn’t going to turn into a lecture about institutionalized sexism (though, largely male tech community: don’t tempt me!). Today’s spotlight is Geben Communication , a PR and communications firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Chat (#pr20chat). That can be. their online efforts.

article thumbnail

25 Marketers Share Awesome Social Analytics Tools For 2016

Brandanew

Brands that will stand-out in 2016 will leverage the power of the community and create a strong ROI based on measurable data-backed decisions. Maggie Kravchuk , Rubenstein, PR. Maggie Kravchuk has had work experience on social media brand management and now works for Rubenstein PR. Tina Chan, Social Media Manager, GEECL.

Analytics 100
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Marketing/Communications/PR. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home. Search Jobs. Add Your Resume. Featured Jobs. Newest Jobs. Post a Job.