Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Connecticut Remove Networking
article thumbnail

Why (and how) you should let your customers do the advertising for you

Duct Tape Marketing

Why (and how) you should let your customers do the advertising for you written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Hatchwise is a crowdsourced design community that has designed over a million different logos, websites and graphics of all kinds. photo credit: DSC_0134 via photopin (license).

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

8- Getting into the Mediavine advertising program. However, I focused my time and energy into leveraging my network and pulling together 22 great speakers from 10 different countries and making the event the best it could possibly be. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. We are so proud of them all. The work paid off.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

So now here in CT people will search for we buy houses in connecticut. Do this right and you have a winner with the potential to grow a whole new community of young givers, cheerful to give back and donate to charity. We chose hub because it is the effective center of an activity, region, or network of all of these places.

Naming 97
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. ADVERTISEMENT. ); ); ); Home » emedia and Technology. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Advertising/Sales. Marketing/Communications/PR. Advertising Systems. Join the Network for Magazine & eMedia Publishing. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. Careers Home.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Turn Your Product Idea Into a Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Exactly, the prior product would have been a kind of clunky speedometer that had no connectivity to a community or to a manufacturer to your phone. So we try to crack that in terms of creating that community who give products the audience and visibility, and that just simply didn’t exist, we start the Grommet.

Product 61
article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. I plan to use the internet as my networking base, and friends as my streettalkers. You don’t need many – one or two to begin. The New MacBook Air Is That Good.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Pamela Harvey (USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Ah yes, that’s an all-too-common problem.