Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Connecticut Remove Partner
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

8- Getting into the Mediavine advertising program. My firm worked to expanded our criminal law practice and online presence in 2020 to domestic violence, child protection, and Connecticut Department of Children & Families defense. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. We are so proud of them all.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

So now here in CT people will search for we buy houses in connecticut. Do this right and you have a winner with the potential to grow a whole new community of young givers, cheerful to give back and donate to charity. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Chima Ezeilo, FunDonor ! 18- Brainstormed with a friend.

Naming 94
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Turn Your Product Idea Into a Business

Duct Tape Marketing

This transcript is sponsored by our transcript partner – Rev – Get $10 off your first order. Check it out at semrush.com/partner/ducttapemarketing , and we’ll have that in the show notes. Or, do you actually somehow partner a little deeper than that? We called them partners, but that’s kind of vague.

Product 61
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Advertising. The company raised $45 million in venture capital from firms including DCM, Emergence Capital Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners, and built partnerships with AOL Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. David Cowan of Bessemer Venture Partners has stuck with Mr. Dreymann. Communications.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

In Meebo’s case, for example, I was lucky enough to partner up with Elaine and Sandy. No looking for partnerships (who’s going to partner with you anyway?). A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Pamela Harvey (USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. 12) What do you do with your free time? Thanks, Pam!

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Sadly, many people in our society come from communities where they were never, or rarely, touched by their parents, family members, or friends or only experience touch through sex. I have been working with my Partners since November 2000. There’s a better way. Thanks to Matt Schmidt, Diabetes Life Solutions ! Photo Credit: Meg Brunson.