Remove Africa Remove Community Remove Equity Remove Global
article thumbnail

Leading Business Transformation – Featured Founder Mitul Ruparelia

The Startup Magazine

Prior to working with Citius, he helped global businesses generate up to $200M in annual recurring revenue and realise valuations of $1Bn+. Mitul also has a tremendous knowledge of sales systems, having built and led global GTM teams of 70+ people in Sales (inc. Giving back to the community.

Founder 132
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs Are Everywhere Show No. 1: Richard Witten and Kathryn Minshew

Steve Blank

Richard Witten , is a former General Partner at Goldman Sachs with with 35+ years of experience in the global capital marketplace. She previously worked with the Clinton Health Initiative improving access to vaccines in Africa, and has been has been named to INC ’s 35 Under 35 and Forbe s’ 30 Under 30 lists. Two were half time.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Many Many Moments of Lift

Reid Hoffman

But it’s not just that the Foundation has been effective at aggregating and analyzing the “whos,” “whats,” “wheres,” “whens,” and “hows” of huge global challenges like childhood mortality. And when you’re working globally to include women and girls, who are half of every population, you’re working to benefit all members of every community.

Senegal 28
article thumbnail

10 Diversity & Inclusion Events You Won’t Want To Miss At SXSW

Austin Startup

We're excited to be working with @theohubs to forge the path towards true diversity, equity and inclusion this @sxsw. The BGV Pitch Competition flips the traditional pitch competition on its head: allowing the audience to donate, eliminate the panel of judges, and empower the community (audience) to ask questions and vote for the winner.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I wanted to support the local community and stay in Thailand and I’ve been able to keep living abroad and traveling for the past three years. We do home equity funds without interest or monthly payments in exchange for sharing in the future upside/downside of home values. Thanks to Ryan O’Connor, One Tribe Apparel ! #11

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #18: Sal Khan on institution building, solving the digital divide, and education as the lever for all decisions

Startup Lessons Learned

And then you fast forward a couple of weeks, I live here in Santa Clara County in Silicon Valley, which actually I think had one of the first cases or one of the- Eric Ries : Of community spread, yeah. Sal Khan : first cases of community spread. You’ve got to build equity value." People here started talking about things.

article thumbnail

Best Web Analytics 2.0 Tools: Quantitative, Qualitative, Life Saving!

Occam's Razor

I do not have financial or equity or any other stake in any company mentioned in this blog post (except Google). I know of no other way to achieve one's global maxima on the web. You can get public feedback from their community of professionals (currently 8,000). it is good to know what is out there and 2.

Analytics 135