Remove Africa Remove Community Remove Equity Remove Partner
article thumbnail

Leading Business Transformation – Featured Founder Mitul Ruparelia

The Startup Magazine

Mitul’s passion to excel and customer focus have been built into the core values and mission of Citius Partners. They provide a hands-on transformation and revenue growth partner for B2B technology companies. How Citius Partners helps their clients. Giving back to the community. Key Career Highlights.

Founder 132
article thumbnail

Best Practices for Nonprofit Civic Engagement

Board Effect

Nonprofits enhance civic engagement by encouraging community involvement, maintaining a sense of democracy, filling the gaps in governments services, and giving the community a voice. More than 100 festivals and touring artists partner with Headcount to help increase voter registrations. 9 Best Practices for Civic Engagement.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Episode 5 on Sirius XM Channel 111: Pete Newell, John Kuhn, Matt Weingart, Takashi Tsutsmi and Masato Iino

Steve Blank

My guests this past week on Bay Area Ventures on Wharton Business Radio on Sirius XM Channel 111 were: Pete Newell , managing partner of BMNT Partners. John Kuhn , who works at BMNT Partners. Pete is managing partner for BMNT Partners and serves on the Board of Directors for Solace Power and Savonix.

Channel 120
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs Are Everywhere Show No. 1: Richard Witten and Kathryn Minshew

Steve Blank

Richard Witten , is a former General Partner at Goldman Sachs with with 35+ years of experience in the global capital marketplace. She previously worked with the Clinton Health Initiative improving access to vaccines in Africa, and has been has been named to INC ’s 35 Under 35 and Forbe s’ 30 Under 30 lists. Two were half time.

article thumbnail

10 Diversity & Inclusion Events You Won’t Want To Miss At SXSW

Austin Startup

We're excited to be working with @theohubs to forge the path towards true diversity, equity and inclusion this @sxsw. She is the Founder and Managing Partner of Backstage Capital, a venture capital firm dedicated to minimizing funding disparities in tech by investing in high-potential founders who are people of color, women, and/or LGBT.

article thumbnail

How can startups engage with Google?

VC Cafe

I believe I am qualified to talk about this as I spent ~6 years at Google in strategic partnerships (commerce), as head of Campus London (Google’s first physical startup hub), Head of Google for Entrepreneurs Europe (now called Google for Startups) and eventually general partner for Google Ventures.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I wanted to support the local community and stay in Thailand and I’ve been able to keep living abroad and traveling for the past three years. We do home equity funds without interest or monthly payments in exchange for sharing in the future upside/downside of home values. Thanks to Ryan O’Connor, One Tribe Apparel ! #11