Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Vertical
article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. AI characters are already hosting interactive streams and shows in which they respond to audience questions, comments, or votes in real-time. Verticalized Video Understanding – machine interpreted video.

article thumbnail

The One-Week Social Selling Action Plan

Duct Tape Marketing

Here’s what you’ll learn how to do: Use LinkedIn, and later other social networks like Twitter, to curate a list of high-value, warmly-connected prospects. We’re not shotgunning emails to the masses, and 150-300 per week is a list you can curate. Which of your client verticals are your champions? The strategy in a nutshell.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Run a Tech Conference in NYC

This is going to be BIG.

The biggest thing that conference organizers don’t seem to understand is the following: New York City is not one tech community. The other thing about conferences is that, in general, they aren’t very good—for either the audience or the participants. New York is a multi-industry town. Mix up the formats.

article thumbnail

“YouTube is still the only place where you can passively monetize your content” – Online Content Evolution From Awestruck’s Sarah Penna

Hunter Walker

That’s one of the things I had to get used to while at YouTube — that most of the friends I made from within the creative community would be a lot cooler than me. Sarah is known in LA and in the online video community, so I wanted my friends to get to know her as well. .

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #38 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

20 incredible examples of smooth horizontal and vertical sliding navigation websites – [link]. The Steps of Creative Communication – [link]. Smart thoughts on importance of audience size as measure of our reach – [link]. Why Content Curation Is Here to Stay – [link]. I hope you enjoy these links!

article thumbnail

Why AOL's "About.com 2.0" strategy will work. for a while

Genuine VC

” If you were to count off the major trends on the web today, fragmentation (both publisher and resulting audience traffic) would be near the top of the list. And this strategy of building a series of publications around vertical topics plays right into this movement.

Arkansas 100
article thumbnail

Why AOL's "About.com 2.0" strategy will work. for a while

Genuine VC

” If you were to count off the major trends on the web today, fragmentation (both publisher and resulting audience traffic) would be near the top of the list. And this strategy of building a series of publications around vertical topics plays right into this movement.

Arkansas 100