Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Developer Remove Tennessee
article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

Our passion for helping our clients extends from our firm to the community as a whole. A big part of our community involvement is educating the public about their rights following a work-related injury. We provide the returners resources, upskilling, community and a job pool, all in one place. 11- Connecting with our community.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

We wanted our name to be as easy and straightforward as possible, both to our target audience and to Google. Only in the right environment can the platypus come into existence, develop and thrive. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Goodell David, Woodworking Clarity ! #10- 10- Simple and straightforward.

Naming 117
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Story Of A Young Entrepreneur Building A Better World With A Nonprofit

Duct Tape Marketing

Camden is the Founder and CEO of the Nonprofit Organization Beyond the Crisis Beyond the Crisis, the food-distribution charity, which has distributed over 100,000 dollars of food items to housing communities and homeless shelters across Massachusetts. I'm an entrepreneurial minded kid, but I really wanted to do something to help my community.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Through television and media, we are able to reach a wide audience. Our mission is to revolutionize the beauty industry through the development of products that improve blood flow and circulation to the skin based on the production of nitric oxide. I used to quite a lot of development work for clients with my team.

article thumbnail

How to Get Early Customers to Respond to Your Cold Emails

www.ashmaurya.com

You can learn more about his approach to developing customer relationships in his new book Cold Calling Early Customers. It must fit the audience. You research the market and develop some materials that will improve their standing, sales, or prospects. “We both went to Tennessee!” He is a Ph.D.

Email 52
article thumbnail

Episode 14: Be Your Own Boss, Restaurant Owners, and Friendliest Cities for Businesses | The Bcast

Up and Running

Peter: I’d be interested…this is something I’d love to hear from our audience. Peter: One of our biggest groups of business types here in our audience are somehow food related. Number six was Nashville Tennessee, great job, but you were edged out by Knoxville. Peter: Oh, Knoxville Tennessee, also.

Texas 60
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Audience Development. Digital audience developers and executives discuss their favorites. Social media audiences have effectively become another universe of prospects to tap, which means measurement and tracking is essential to yielding from these visitors both direct and indirect revenue.