Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Kansas City Remove Management
article thumbnail

Managing an Expanding Business, With Your Mission Guiding the Way

Duct Tape Marketing

Managing an Expanding Business, With Your Mission Guiding the Way written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. This week on the Duct Tape Marketing podcast, I sit down with Matt Scanlon, owner of The Hill KC in Kansas City. Once Scanlon began running the gym, he started to notice other ways to serve the community.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019

Duct Tape Marketing

She is an expert in creating the kind of content that grabs your audiences’ attention and can help you grow your business through the four distinct phases of growth. Plus I’ll share practical, technical tips for video content creation, from how to manage lighting and camera work to where to turn for editing help.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Create A Brand Name For Your Company

Duct Tape Marketing

More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing: Check it out here. Is it gonna cause you linguistic problems in other, you know, not just other countries, but even locally, if you have a Spanish speaking community in your, uh, city yeah. Rob’s Website. Like this show?

Naming 76
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

The owner was not equipped to manage people. He also didn’t believe in supporting the community and supporting local organizations through our skills. More importantly, we continue to help the community through pro-bono projects, supporting non-profits and charitable campaigns, and giving back where and when we can.

article thumbnail

How to Do Keyword Research for Content that Generates Leads

Duct Tape Marketing

The person who searches for “home remodeling ideas” is probably looking for something different than the person who searches for “best home remodeler in Kansas City,” right? For local businesses, it’s best to hone in on keywords that are not overly competitive and have a manageable reach.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Creating a Podcast as Part of Your Prospecting Process

Duct Tape Marketing

How do you reach the right audience? Let’s say you’re a small business, a local business, and all you’re doing is recording these conversations and you’re sending them out to whoever is in your local community that you want to stay in touch with. Back to Podcast. Transcript. There’s so many new platforms.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Learning to Speak Like a Pro

Duct Tape Marketing

Grant Baldwin: You don’t want to put yourself in a position where it’s like, “Oh, man, I’m talking to an audience that I am way over my head or talking about a subject that I literally know nothing about.” Whenever you speak, you get some of that real-world feedback immediately from audiences.