Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Israel Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Innovate Israel Conference Brings 28 Israeli startups to London

VC Cafe

Innovate Israel 2012 aims to connect Israeli web, mobile & digital entrepreneurs & businesses with their UK & European counterparts. The UK is Israel’s second largest export market following the US, but Israeli startups often ‘forget Europe’ when it comes to Internationalizing their product.

article thumbnail

The Ultimate CEO Twitter List

YoungUpstarts

gazelle_CEO : Gazelle CEO Israel Ganot discusses gadget trade-in, smarter consumption, and reCommerce. dennysantoso : Founder and CEO if SixReps.com Danny Santoso tweets all about social fitness, fat loss, and nutrition. Chad_Hurley : Follow social media heavy hitter @Chad_Hurley, the CEO of Delicious and co-founder of YouTube.

Cofounder 239
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Target Marketing: What Is It?

Up and Running

Start with social. If you run social media profiles for your business, most social sites provide a free demographic breakdown of your followers in the backend analytics area. and Israel. Researching your target market. Leverage email addresses.

Marketing 136
article thumbnail

The Top 15 Business Trends to Avoid for 2018

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to the entrepreneurial community, and they shared the business trends to avoid this year: 1. Avoid Outsourcing Your Social Media. Social media has spawned a plethora of consultants who will handle all your social media needs. Thanks to Eli Israel , ForeclosureMagic.com.

Viral 126
article thumbnail

Warrior Pose! Talking With Glow Yoga’s Founder About the Technology Powering Fitness SMB

Hunter Walker

Like many local businesses, the fitness and wellness industry has seen many new tools to manage backoffice/scheduling, demand generation and social media/community building. We run a successful campaign, with home made silly video clip that I put together in, it was a very fun project [link]. As I was opening GO!

article thumbnail

The 15 Business Trends To Avoid This Year

Mike Michalowicz

I reached out to the entrepreneurial community, and they shared the business trends to avoid this year: 1. Avoid Outsourcing Your Social Media. Social media has spawned a plethora of consultants who will handle all your social media needs. Thanks to Eli Israel , ForeclosureMagic.com.

Viral 145
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: How Do You Bootstrap Freemium Ventures?

ReadWriteStart

DemoTunes is proposed to be a LinkedIn of the music industry where a million plus musicians would be uploading music, getting feedback from their community, as well as, and more importantly, from talent scouts and connoisseurs who can help them further their careers. In principle, this sounds great. I love the idea.