Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Miami Remove Naming
article thumbnail

“It’s okay to take profits and not hodl forever.” Does this make Alex Taub a web3 contrarian or just reasonable?

Hunter Walker

Now that all three of those situations have changed, I figured it would be worthwhile to check in with him about living in Miami, going deep into web3 and his latest startup Upstream. I had been in the NY tech scene since 2008/2009 and was just, generally, trying to be helpful to founders, investors, etc. AT: Love Miami.

Miami 81
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. Boulder, CO. Foundry Group’s founder Brad Feld noted : Entrepreneurs here use a ‘give before you get’ mentality. Austin, TX.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. Foundry Group’s founder Brad Feld noted : Entrepreneurs here use a ‘give before you get’ mentality. with their startups growing by 81.2

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

So I went from San Diego to LA to Miami to the south of France. You’ve got entrepreneurs and founders who are really – a lot of them are in the very early stage of their startup. You’re two guys in a garage, two guys across campus trying to make a name for yourself. Technical founder. You’re 42.

Cofounder 337
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. Foundry Group’s founder Brad Feld noted : Entrepreneurs here use a ‘give before you get’ mentality. with their startups growing by 81.2

article thumbnail

Co-founder Passionate About High-quality Pre-school Programs

Hearpreneur

Previously, Roberto worked in the real estate/construction industry for two years while his wife was a preschool teacher at a small preschool in Miami. There, she saw the lack of high-quality early education programs in the Miami area. How did you come up with your business name? KLA stands for Kids Learning Adventure.

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I am the founder/coach of Never Settle Coaching, LLC a coaching business. At the same time it seemed that whenever I would have a conversation with a friend, family member, colleague, manager, executive–you name it!–about So I cut the corporate cord and co-founded Finespun Clothing. 12 – It was Just Time.