article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now.

article thumbnail

How To Improve Your Local Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Um, a plumber primarily is trying to attract homeowners, you know, to his or her business, right. John Jantsch (02:40): Um, in their community. Along with other contractors who are looking for ways to, uh, attract homeowners with looking for ways to build their brand and their communities and ultimately grow their businesses.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Balance AI Magic with Human Expertise

Duct Tape Marketing

Connect with John Jantsch on LinkedIn This episode of The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Porkbun Go to [link] ng24 to get a.BIO domain name for your link in bio page for less than $3 at Porkbun today. This is predicting this conversation, right? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

How To Connect, Converse, And Convert Through Social Media Listening

Duct Tape Marketing

So, so the most basic tool, I mean, I've had a Google alert set up for my name, I don't know, 20 years. And I say that like, look, you could set up a Google alert, you put your, you know, your company name or your name into Google with quotations. Brooke Sellas (03:56): Terrible name. Then we can converse.

article thumbnail

Local Marketing Strategies For Your Small Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Um, a plumber primarily is trying to attract homeowners, you know, to his or her business right. John Jantsch (02:42): In their community generally. Along with other contractors who are looking for ways to, uh, attract homeowners with looking for ways to build their brand and their communities and ultimately grow their businesses.

article thumbnail

Talking AI with AI

Reid Hoffman

In light of this, I decided to create and release the podcast miniseries you’re listening to now – namely a set of conversations I’ll be having with ChatGPT. It is done by having a human evaluator judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses.

article thumbnail

The “Foot-in-the-Door Technique,” or When Longer Forms May Work Better

ConversionXL

Yet digital marketers have only recently recognized that applying this decades-old research to online forms can generate more leads and sales—and upend the conversion optimization best practice of “shorter forms equal more conversions.”. Shorter forms increase conversions, right? A lot of information! Image source ).