article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Ginger Jones saw a way she could help her community and the world as a whole, so she started a business called Jones Therapy Services. In times of tight finances, investments in digital and social media marketing are the most cost-effective and straightforward to quantify. Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13-

article thumbnail

What Rejected Cities Can Learn From Amazon’s Feedback And 15 Tips For Attracting Business Investment To Your Community) 

YoungUpstarts

by Quint Studer, author of “ Building A Vibrant Community: How Citizen-Powered Change Is Reshaping America “ Cities across America have been vying for the privilege of hosting Amazon’s $5 billion second headquarters, which is expected to bring with it up to 50,000 high-paying jobs. Have a dashboard. Is there a downtown?

Community 133
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the Role of a Mentor in Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Ryne Lambert, Sell My House In Wisconsin ! . #15- Our relationship has benefited me in infinite ways, but the prominent area is teaching me how to really speak up and be heard and how to receive feedback in vital areas, such as communications, technical abilities, and leadership skills. 14- Prevents costly mistakes.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Ryne Lambert, Sell My House In Wisconsin ! #19- As the travel industry rebounds from the pandemic, partnerships between these various entities will become more common, creating one-stop shops to meet all needs, reduce costs and improve current services. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

18 Affordable Marketing Tactics Restaurants Can Use to Bring in More Customers

Up and Running

To get your name out there, think of ways to give back to the community. You’ll not only get exposure, but you’ll also be supporting your community in the process. See Also How to Start a Food Shelf in Your Community. Your restaurant gets exposure and you help your community. . Here are a few ideas: 1.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

A brand which can easily be tied back to early childhood education and only cost me $14.99 My wife, Sarah, surprised me with a trip to Kohler, Wisconsin, for my 40th birthday. On the way north from the Chicago suburbs to Wisconsin, I thought it would be a great idea to have my own PR firm. So, Paper Pinecone was born.

Naming 110
article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Green Envee Organics

crowdSPRING Blog

The most amazing and rewarding story from our start is the fact that 2 cousins Tim and Bob both born in rural Wisconsin could come together to create a product that has been so successful in the natural body care industry. That usually costs time and money. In the end it is the cost of and education and that is priceless.

Green 82