article thumbnail

Miami: A hot spot for venture capitalists

David Teten

(from my guest column in the Miami Herald ). A few weeks ago, I had my first-ever opportunity to visit the Miami startup ecosystem. I was visiting as part of Terrapinn Private Equity World, a leading private equity conference for the Latin American technology community.

Miami 114
article thumbnail

Understanding Research Engine Optimization And Its Impact on SEO with Shama Hyder

Duct Tape Marketing

Understanding Research Engine Optimization And Its Impact on SEO with Shama Hyder written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Shama Hyder. Search engines are still here, they're evolving and so forth.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Boulder, CO. with the country’s highest startup density, 247.6

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. with the country’s highest startup density, 247.6

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: BehaviorMe

Austin Startup

Help 300+ kids learn basic community life skills. Gainesville is a small but fledgling startup community that has suffered through ups and downs as any other community has. Chris would be the Miami Hurricanes new mascot. Genetic engineering (CRISPR) and the neural link. What are your goals for BehaviorMe in 2019?

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. with the country’s highest startup density, 247.6

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Before becoming a business owner I used to be a manager at the Boeing company and managed a team of engineers working on the 787 Dreamliner. Soon after I relocated to Miami to be close to my family without disrupting my business. I personally lived 20 years in the gray jail cells of corporate America as an engineer before I escaped.