article thumbnail

In Santa Fe We Wish We Had The Boulder Problems!

Feld Thoughts

There has been a lot of recent noise in Boulder about growth, challenges, and the impact of the tech community on the city. I love Santa Fe and I love New Mexico. We have one “larger” company based in Santa Fe: Thornburg Investment Management which thankfully provides 250 high wage jobs.

article thumbnail

Meta’s CTO Andrew Bosworth Says Video Games Were What Hooked Him On Tech

Hunter Walker

The combo convinced me that software was for creativity and community — 100% impacted the rest of my life. Every Easter break and summer we were camping or backpacking somewhere here in the American West, from Baja to Oregon and as far east as New Mexico. Do you have any “AHA!” memories of your own with regards to tech?

Video 104
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Management. How well a failed entrepreneur has managed his company, and how well he worked with his previous investors, makes a difference in his ability to persuade U.S. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. Journal Community.

article thumbnail

Who are the Major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

David Teten

Since 2017 we’ve managed $3 million in revenue-based financing, which helps cash-strapped technology companies grow. Founders First Capital Partners : “Founders First Capital Partners, LLC is building a comprehensive ecosystem to empower underrepresented founders to become leading premium wage job creators within their communities.

Revenue 60
article thumbnail

Smells Like Money: The Business of Waste Management

Up and Running

Today in Oklahoma City, Okla, Keith and Cheryl own three separate companies that manage and dispose of a variety of waste, from hazardous and commercial waste, to the treatment of industrial waters and grease trap cleaning. ’” Chuck Herb never planned on owning a waste management company either. No businesses, no trash.

article thumbnail

MASSCHALLENGE TEXAS IN AUSTIN 2019 NAMES TOP 14 FINALIST STARTUPS

Austin Startup

“All of the startups in MassChallenge’s second Austin-based program are creating solutions to address some of the biggest and most important challenges facing the world,” said Mike Millard, the managing director of MassChallenge Texas in Austin. including potential investors and customers, MassChallenge mentors, and VIP community leaders?—?will

Texas 48
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. New Tech Automatically Optimizes Virtual Events for Any Device. Senior Management. Publishing Management. Marketing/Communications/PR. • Vendors: List/Manage Your Company. -->. Executive Management. New Hampshire.