article thumbnail

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Liz is a c ommunity design strategist, a community enablement architect, and the Creator of Return on Emotion. 15:20] What elements ignite a community when you’re trying to get started? [16:06] Like this show?

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #105 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Bots for social media? crowdSPRING’s 12 Questions interview – Meet Kate Casey (Minneapolis, MN, USA) - [link]. 25 Majestic Print Ads - [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Changes To Expect From The Library Of The Future

YoungUpstarts

Libraries have acted as community cornerstones for millennia, and every April marks School Library Month, celebrating how they promote education and awareness in an open, nurturing space. Even mainstream children can enjoy these events, so all members of the community benefit from creating a more inclusive space. Automation.

article thumbnail

Consider these two Atlanta nonprofits on #GivingTuesday

Jeff Hilimire

Here is what the site says about the initiative: #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. I’m currently the Board Chair for this nonprofit, and it does such good in the community that I hope you’ll consider helping with a donation! 48in48 – Donate.

Atlanta 47
article thumbnail

Embracing Your Entrepreneurial Superpower Being Unemployable

Duct Tape Marketing

And one of my founders who has an ed tech startup focusing on AI in Minneapolis, he said, let me sit down and let me take the book and let me put it in open AI's design platform and let's see what happens. Connect with me on social media. And the, this is what the AI came up with. So please buy the book.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Leaders They Look Up To

Hearpreneur

Joel Gascoigne is the co-founder and CEO of Buffer, a social media management platform. He has become a billionaire by eschewing ‘corporate wisdom’ and demonstrates that business is done best when it’s based on love for the product and the community that it serves. He’d been reading about her on social media.

article thumbnail

The Hard Thing About a Hard City: Why I Support Kathryn Garcia for Mayor of NYC

This is going to be BIG.

Minneapolis voted to defund but then no one could agree on what that actually meant. If they can’t figure it out in Minneapolis, I’m not quite sure how they’re ever going to figure it out in New York. He’s deserving of a bigger look than he’s gotten, but he’s not a big social media personality type guy.

Campaign 144