Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Email Remove Romania
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #63 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The History of Coca-Cola Print Advertising – [link]. Advertising: Clever Automobile Ads – [link]. 40+ Most Impressive Print Media Advertisements – [link]. The History of Coca-Cola Print Advertising – [link]. Interview with a crowdSPRING Designer – Dana (from Romania) – [link].

article thumbnail

Is Outsourcing Exploitation?

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

The people who emailed me to explain that outsourcing bothered them and that I contributed to the problem by promoting the idea, are to be credited for this article as well. One of the emails I sent out promoting Outsource Force talked about how I am looking to hire two Filipinos at a rate of around $300 to $500 a month for full time work.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

crowdSPRING’s Twitter Roundup For Graphic, Web and Industrial Designers

crowdSPRING Blog

Collection of Wonderful Vintage Beer Advertisements and Posters – [link]. The Web Design Community Offers Advice To Beginners - [link]. crowdSPRING Designer interview – 12 Questions: Meet Mircea Constantinescu (Romania) – [link]. Email UI Faceoff: Gmail vs Hotmail vs Yahoo! – [link].

Web 75
article thumbnail

Y Combinator's First Batch: Where Are They Now?

thenextweb.com

ClickFacts itself is now based in San Francisco, and continues to work hard to help advertisers and ad-networks manage their risk and security, exactly as it set out to do seven years ago. The Next Web. TNW Conference. Were hiring. Part of The Next Web family. Twitter Now Available In Basque, Czech and Greek. Save to read later. Middle East.

article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Alfred Jorgensen Laboratory

crowdSPRING Blog

AJL supply these yeasts to breweries in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, France, Spain, Brazil, Chile, USA, Canada, Australia, the Philippines, Korea, India, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Greece, Belgium, Holland, Vi etnam, Germany and many other countries.