article thumbnail

Freelancing is the new normal: oDesk and the future of the workforce marketplace

The Next Web

Among other fastest-growing client countries one can also find Latvia, Pakistan, Romania, Lithuania, and Malaysia. Freelancer.com sent out this email to users in Russia: Freelancer is coming to Russia to hold a media event in the coming weeks and we want to hear your story!

Russia 151
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #63 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Interview with a crowdSPRING Designer – Dana (from Romania) – [link]. 24 Email Newsletters Inspiration For Your Next Campaign – [link]. Mobile Development Toolkit – [link]. 20+ Absolutely The Greatest Sites to Gain Inspiration and Resilience – [link]. A Study of Trends in Mobile Design – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The December cS Award and the November cS Award Winners!

crowdSPRING Blog

Back in 2011, we announced a monthly cS Award to honor quality work by designers and writers in the crowdSPRING community. This month we are hosting a project for the Writers in our community! 228 members of the community participated and collectively they submitted 845 entries! December cS Award. Award #1 goes to MINeR !

Romania 66
article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Catherine Feeman-Fick (Wisconsin – USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Catch up on email. Transylvania, Romania).

article thumbnail

Is Outsourcing Exploitation?

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

The people who emailed me to explain that outsourcing bothered them and that I contributed to the problem by promoting the idea, are to be credited for this article as well. One of the emails I sent out promoting Outsource Force talked about how I am looking to hire two Filipinos at a rate of around $300 to $500 a month for full time work.

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Bojan Bundalo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. 12 Questions: Meet Mircea Constantinescu (Romania).

Bosnia 97
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #6, helpwithcovid.com

Startup Lessons Learned

Highlights from the show Radu on his background and what he was doing before HelpWithCovid.com (2:53) Radu on being a builder and his experiences with YCombinator (4:04) Radu's quarantine life and his parents quarantine life in Romania. (5:45) Eric Ries : You're originally from Romania, right? 18:06) The tech that powers the site. (19:22)

Romania 60