Remove Alaska Remove Community Remove Conversion Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #69 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! One-way, outbound, non-conversational messages still work – [link]. Snowboarding Alaska’s backcountry from 7.7 Crowdsourcing Examples in Business – [link].

article thumbnail

Hanging Out In Pioneer Square

Feld Thoughts

Amy and I have a periodic conversation around what happens if one of us died unexpectedly. I was part of the championing of Windows NT, regularly suggesting to the leadership at AmeriData that we needed to get on the NT train. In addition to being LPs in PSL Ventures , we are major investors in PSL Studio and I’m on the board.

Seattle 77
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Techstars and The Nature Conservancy

Feld Thoughts

Over the years, we’ve been personally involved in a number of projects, such as protecting the Anchor River in Anchor Point, Alaska (the town Amy grew up in until she was eight.) We also support TNC’s work with indigenous women environmental community leaders in the Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #12: Curative founder Fred Turner and Celine Halioua on diagnostic supply chains, scaling up testing, and partnering with government

Startup Lessons Learned

You can listen to our conversation on Apple , Google, or wherever you like to download podcasts. In this conversation, you're going to get to hear from someone who's really doing it. I hope this conversation shows everyone out there what is possible when we act boldly in a crisis. Here's my conversation with Curative.

article thumbnail

Epitaph for an Entrepreneur « Steve Blank

Steve Blank

Alaska , Wyoming , Colorado , Washington , Oregon, Maine.) Thanks for being such a great thinker and advisor to the startup community! While this is a conversation that is active and never cliche in the mompreneur world I move in, it’s the first time I’ve heard it so clearly spelled out by a dad. Long vacations.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #21: Tomas Pueyo on the hammer and the dance, political polarization, and how the pandemic will affect the way we live and work

Startup Lessons Learned

Here's my conversation with Tomas Pueyo. Eric Ries : I appreciate you saying that, and we should certainly reserve a moment to say thank you to all of the spouses and supportive partners that have made possible so much of this relief work that we have been talking about in this series of conversations. He was not a famous author.