Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Cost Remove Customer Development
article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# So, why should they pick you?

article thumbnail

Launching a Portfolio Acceleration Platform at a Venture Capital or Private Equity Fund

David Teten

VC Platform community has grown approximately 120% in the last 3 years. Similarly, customer introductions are invaluable in the early days, but become less valuable once a company has a fully-formed go to market function.”. Then, pluck the low-hanging fruit: easy, low-cost, and highly scalable infrastructure. AskAnything.VC

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 20: Nayeem Hussain and Will Zell

Steve Blank

Funding challenges and other issues founders face in the early days of starting up were the focus of interviews with the latest guests on Entrepreneurs are Everywhere , my radio show on SiriusXM Channel 111 (airing weekly Thursdays at 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern). Will Zell , co-founder and CEO of Nikola Labs wireless power company.

article thumbnail

This Week in Venture Capital – Episode 2

Both Sides of the Table

He’s considering making me the permanent co-host so if you enjoy any of this episode or want to see me on the show on a more regular basis please Tweet @jason and let him know (he asked for direct feedback). So when Google started pushing AdSense (ads for affiliate or 3rd party sites) they had a HUGE cost advantage.

article thumbnail

Corporate Venture Capital: Obligatory or Oxymoron?

David Teten

Previously she was Co-Founder and CEO of SNAZZ, a cloud-based event management platform. In either case, corporations have to set up their investment vehicles so that the venture capital community sees them as serious players. What are some of the unique benefits and constraints from the point of view of a founder? .

article thumbnail

Don’t Underestimate the Undergraduates

Steve Blank

Today he is the co-founder and Chairman of Triporati, LaunchPad Central. Jim co-taught classes with me at U.C. My prior journeys were spearheaded by the founder of this school of teaching, Steve Blank. And Zignal Labs. This would be my fourth voyage in the captain’s cabin of the SS LaunchPad. ” Lessons Learned.

Lean 288
article thumbnail

Women 2.0 » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder

www.women2.org

female founders. founder friday. Lessons learned from female founders and women entrepreneurs. Startup Quote: Wendy Tan White on Building a Successful Startup » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder. Tweet By Elizabeth Knopf (Co-Founder & CEO, Sorced). Conference 2012.