article thumbnail

The 50 Top Startups at SXSW 2019

Austin Startup

The 50 Top Startups at SXSW 2019 was originally published in Austin Startups on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story. Read interview here MIRO?—?Human Human Body AI , Hong Kong, Hong Kong Learn2Play , Limassol, Cyprus?

article thumbnail

11 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2018

Hearpreneur

It’s been a great year to serve our consumers and our community. Aside from that, I have to say that my best accomplishment this year is getting more involved in both the local tech community and communities abroad. But we soon realised we could make an outsized difference to our local community in lots of interesting ways.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

I started as a programmer, and then a database designer, and then a project manager, and I led conversion teams. But just give people a taste, and then what I would challenge the community here to do is, these different things that you’re not an expert on or you’re not good at, go back and read what Mark has written about it.

Cofounder 337
article thumbnail

Embrace: Valerie Lopez on the importance of employee-led resource groups

Transformify

Having established Cision’s first formal DEI function, the program fulfills the company's core values and business goals of supporting its inclusive and diverse community. I am an Asian woman and a member of the LGBTQ community. You mentioned Asia, and I’ve lived in South Korea for 5 months.

article thumbnail

How To Take Back Control Of Technology

Duct Tape Marketing

Build better content, generate more conversions, and get the context you need to create amazing experiences for your teams and your customers at scale. And other countries like Thailand, South Korea have experimented with different methods. Is it medical communities? , Are you ready to get out of spreadsheets?

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #18: Sal Khan on institution building, solving the digital divide, and education as the lever for all decisions

Startup Lessons Learned

You can listen to our conversation on Apple , Google, or wherever you like to download podcasts. Here's my conversation with Sal Khan. I remember really vividly maybe in the first week of the Shelter in Place Order, I think even before the schools had officially closed, we had a conversation. Sal Khan : My name is Sal Khan.

article thumbnail

How To Reach Millennial Clients With Digital Currency

YoungUpstarts

Millennials should understand the difference between centralization and decentralization, as well as how the user key community plays a key role. Conversely, the fees for some digital currencies are 1% and below. The execution, however, varies from currency to currency. Similarly, the security for digital currency is unique.