article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. I came up with my company name by asking myself, what will I be doing often? When I was naming it, I had a few criteria.

Naming 113
article thumbnail

How Nils Grossberg Fueled His Mission Of Community Service Through Dagcoin

YoungUpstarts

Dagcoin is a new name in the cryptocurrency sector. Developed by the software company Dagcoin which is founded by Nils Grossberg , Dagcoin cryptocurrency is entirely based on Nils’ vision to serve the community. Besides this, he participates and gets involved in various community service activities.

Community 280
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Kitabi Qisse S2: Giving children the language to name nuances and celebrate differences with patrice Gopo

Brandanew

She encourages parents to give children the language to note and celebrate differences, so we […] The post Kitabi Qisse S2: Giving children the language to name nuances and celebrate differences with patrice Gopo appeared first on Peerbagh. We are happy to share a conversation with her as a part of Kitabi Qisse season 2.

Naming 130
article thumbnail

How to Get Funding for a Business

Up and Running

People in new growth industries, multimedia communications, biotechnology, or the far reaches of high-technology products, generally know about venture capital and venture capital opportunities. If you are looking for names and addresses of venture capitalists , start with the internet. Commercial lenders. Other lenders.

SBA 161
article thumbnail

21 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

Henry Sy, the guy behind the world-famous SM Malls, is a household name in the Philippines. Thanks to Nick Edwards, Snow Finders ! #3- He has also been named CEO of the Shark Group, a brand consultancy firm. Trader's Joe is his store's name. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 2- Henry Sy. 3- Mate Rimac.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Discuss The Entrepreneurs That Best Represents Innovation and Disruption

Hearpreneur

When I think of innovation, the name Marc pops into my mind. Thanks to Oliver Hudson, Word Finder ! #11- In 2014, Vitalik was named one of The 10 Most Influential People in Blockchain by CoinDesk and one of The 100 Most Influential People in Fintech by Apcexplorer. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

Marvel’s fascinating turnaround story is no less than a heroic action story where the protagonist flips the scales at the last moment and arises like the phoenix, just like the many superheroes it helped become household names. This raised the company's name, despite all controversies. Thanks to Lorie Carson, Real People Finder ! #20-