article thumbnail

Does Drupal Suffice For Your Enterprise Needs?

YoungUpstarts

W e will also discuss how Drupal supports the web system of enterprises and helps them boost their commerce, community, and content and how it fits seamlessly to deliver enterprise ready solutions. How Does Drupal Help Your Website? Drupal speeds up your development process because it is easy to extend, easy to build.

India 191
article thumbnail

Binpress – A Marketplace to Find Affordable and Trustworthy Code for Web Development

VC Cafe

Binpress , the latest project by the Israeli startup incubator Lionite is making waves in the coding community with their source code marketplace. Their focus is on code for web applications in all sorts of languages, frameworks, and platforms. Once the code is made for one user, it is available for everyone.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

13- Showcase different communities. That is when I decided I wanted to pivot my business to showcase the different communities I have had the privilege of visiting. 21- Bring unity back to communities. My business was started to bring unity back to communities that incorporate music in their daily practices.

article thumbnail

23 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Since starting the business, it has allowed us to home school our children while providing great value to the healing crystal community. Launching a recipe website can cost as little as $150 if you can utilize your phone as a camera to start. 7- Help small business in website ranking on Google. 4- Research for my documentary.

article thumbnail

Lack Of Budget And Talent Inhibit Growth Of Digital Marketing In APAC Region

YoungUpstarts

This budget definition includes website development and content, email marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising, social media community management and advertising, amongst others. Budget constraint is also a key factor in not being able to get the right skilled talent.

Singapore 176
article thumbnail

How to find a good programmer or web developer

www.peterdrew.net

Peter Drew Internet Marketing Tools Online Blog Home Recieve an Email for Each New Post Here Contact Peter Drew You are here: Home / Internet Marketing / How to find a good programmer or web developer How to find a good programmer or web developer October 1, 2007 By Peter Drew Leave a Comment 1. Protect your asset.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #33 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

100 Essential Web Development Tools – [link]. 50 Yellow Web Designs to Inspire You – [link]. 10 Websites that (Really) Leave an Impression – [link]. Applying “A Pattern Language” To Online Community Design – [link]. Applying “A Pattern Language” To Online Community Design – [link].