article thumbnail

The 5 Best States In America For New Business

YoungUpstarts

Additionally, the tech startup community has grown so quickly that Utah has a new nickname: The Silicon Slopes. With its moderate climate and the renowned Research Triangle of Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham, it is not surprising that North Carolina is one of the fastest growing states in the country. North Carolina.

article thumbnail

“I’ll see in 2022 if I can turn The SF Minute into an actual business that’s somewhat sustainable”

Hunter Walker

How do you think about where SF Minute fits into the zeitgeist — it seems like you are interested in moving people to action in small community-oriented ways, like the trash cleanup efforts. Earlier this year, Axios threw its hat into the local news market and took the newsletter approach.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Small Business – 4 Reasons You’re Too Small to Fail

Mike Michalowicz

?. Mural by Luke Buchanan, Raleigh, North Carolina. When customers utilize the services of a small business, they’re giving back to the local community when the business pays their taxes, including local property tax. Small businesses are customer oriented and have a unique understanding of the needs of their customers and community.

article thumbnail

Statisticians make the world go round

The Startup Magazine

Governments use statistics in order to help them make decisions, they also use social science for research into communities, and this also leans heavily on statistics. The financial market also relies heavily on statistics as this is how they figure out who and where is the best choice for investment. Market research organizations.

article thumbnail

MANAGING DIRECTOR OF TECHSTARS AUSTIN

Austin Startup

Schwartzfarb describes “Sell More Faster” as the indispensable guide for entrepreneurs seeking product-market fit, building their sales team, developing a growth strategy and chasing accelerated, repeatable selling success. “I Early stage sales and product-market fit are topics that I love talking about,” said Schwartzfarb.

Austin 48
article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet zaxgarner (USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Hey cS Community!

article thumbnail

Transcript of How National Companies Can Infiltrate Local Markets

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How National Companies Can Infiltrate Local Markets written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. John Jantsch: For national companies trying to infiltrate the local market the community organizations may be the best and last frontier. Back to Podcast. Transcript. We just got excited about it.