article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

Not only is he a visionary thinker who was ahead of his time in terms of understanding the potential of technology, but he's also an incredible leader and motivator. He surrounded himself with great people, thought strategically, and his exceptional insights about technology and its possibilities got him where he is today.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. eMedia & Technology. ADVERTISEMENT. ); ); ); Home » emedia and Technology. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. RECENTLY in emedia and Technology. Merging Brands with Technology. Merging Brands with Technology. Insight, trends, technology and more on. Careers Home.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

If I Told You I'd Have to Kill You: The Story Behind “The Secret.

Steve Blank

They were all from somewhere in the intelligence community. Except at this VC conference, 100 or so of the 300 attendees had badges that had their first name and only the last initial of their last name. (And And I could have sworn they all had the same badge.) Until then I had never thought about how long I had been thinking about this.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2018 – wonder and awe

Steve Blank

Our observation is that the DOD has more technology demos than they need, but often lack deep problem understanding. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community or other government agencies. Video of the teams live presentation are here. Worth your time to watch.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2017 – Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community or other government agencies. Our observation is that the DOD has more technology demos than they need, but often lack deep problem understanding. These include: Hacking for Impact (helping NGO’s and Nonprofits) at Berkeley.

article thumbnail

National Security Innovation just got a major boost in Washington

Steve Blank

Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, State Department, Intelligence Community or other government agencies.). Dan Lipinski (D-Il), ranking member on the House Research and Technology Subcommittee, got on an airplane and flew to Stanford to see first-hand the class that would become I-Corps.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

An entrepreneur with a hot technology and venture-capital funding becomes a billionaire in his 20s. Mississippi. Mississippi. Journal Community. Journal Community. A community of WSJ readers interested in franchising news, trends and issues. Whats on your technology toolbelt? Journal Community.