article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. In addition, we contribute to the veterans community both through financial contributions, and pro bono services to various organizations.

Naming 48
article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

Additionally, she is the founder of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, a non-profit organization created to break down systemic barriers and foster systemic change for women and other underserved communities. She has been named one of Forbes’ Richest Self-Made Women every year since the list’s inception. powered by

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Not their own name, or any other identifying information. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community? They shared their experiences of how technology has enhanced – and threatens to undermine – diplomatic work.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Not their own name, or any other identifying information. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community? They shared their experiences of how technology has enhanced – and threatens to undermine – diplomatic work.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. To be completely honest, the name came to me out of the blue. I’d set aside a morning to name my new business. Photo Credit: Ed Donner.

Naming 73
article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Debs and Johnny (Portugal)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Please tell us about yourselves.

Portugal 100
article thumbnail

The June cS Awards and May cS Award Winners!

crowdSPRING Blog

Back in 2011, we announced a monthly cS Award to honor quality work by designers and writers in the crowdSPRING community. You may have even noticed the little number that’s appeared by your name. The June cS Award. We’ve rolled out some major changes that we’re very excited about. We say, lucky clients!