article thumbnail

How to Build A Massive Community on Instagram For Your Brand

Brandanew

When utilized in the most proper manner, a large community on Instagram for your brand can be a highly-effective visual advertising channel. This means that Instagram could be a prime channel for building your brand or e-commerce business. Why do you need niche loyal communities? Snatch Competitors’ Community on Instagram.

Community 100
article thumbnail

Never Mind the Valley: Here's Nashville

ReadWriteStart

It's quite encouraging, in light of all the reports of global recessions, slumps, and downturns, to hear from so many people saying that their community is a thriving site for entrepreneurship. But we'll kick things off with Nashville. Incubating and Training for Startups and Small Businesses.

Nashville 161
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

William Hurley, the co-founder of Honest Dollar, an Austin-based provider of retirement plans to small businesses, says creative talent is abundant : It’s got the music, the university scene, the hippies and the rule-breakers… It’s very easy to hire people who want to push the limits. Boulder, CO. Seattle, WA.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

Add to that being the owner of a well established business, as well as leading a massive online community we are growing and you’ve got a recipe for no free time. In our local cleaning business, we are giving our clients the gift of time, freeing them from chores and allowing them more time with their families or for themselves.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started their Business

Hearpreneur

With this skill, I managed to start a hand-crochet business at the age of 18 as a freshman in college, crocheting on the train to and from the city every day. I have expanded my business into a fully built e-commerce platform and a marketplace for other small business owners to showcase their work Thanks to Flora Xu, Nazima Knits ! #4-

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I believe everyone is a leader, whether it’s at work, home, church, or in their community. And, like many small business owners, I wanted more freedom and control over my day-to-day work environment. I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives so they can be the best leader possible. Image Credit: Kirt Webster.

San Diego 115
article thumbnail

Co-working Space Helps Cut Overhead

The Entrepreneurial Mind

As recently as 2007 the Small Business Administration estimated that there were more than 21 million self-employed entrepreneurs without employees in the United States. They also can be a good option for small businesses looking to move from a home office. Co-working spaces are being established all around the country.