article thumbnail

UGC Strategies to Boost Your Brand

Women Entrepreneurs Can

User-generated videos have enormous potential for sharing and to go viral. We belong to a digital community where sharing has become the norm. Establish your brand’s authority in the community through your niche. It can help connect the audience in ways other media cannot. About the Author.

article thumbnail

What Tech Entrepreneurs Could Learn from Chamillionaire

Both Sides of the Table

It created viral buzz because other fans saw the email address and wanted to know how they got it. He would try initiatives like announcing that a new cd was going to drop at new year’s. He got people to do bootlegged mixtapes in new york, france and new zealand. This was in the 90′s.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How HTML5 Is Aiding in Cross-Platform Development

mashable.com

Mashable | The Social Media Guide Viral Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video About Mashable Company About Us Advertise Submit News Contact Us Announcements Resources Guidebooks Lists How To Trending Twitter List Directory Mashable Awards Subscriptions Partners W3 EDGE Rackspace Concentric Sky Dynect DNS Intridea Welcome to Mashable!

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #21: Tomas Pueyo on the hammer and the dance, political polarization, and how the pandemic will affect the way we live and work

Startup Lessons Learned

For example, Santa Clara had a community-spread case early in March. If something like that happens, you want to close everything, because it's a community spread. So it's the first time in my life that I pushed this to all my networks as hard as I could, and I was also very aggressive on the viral mechanics that I plugged into it.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #16: Robert Schooley on why we weren't prepared, long-term thinking, and how to make decisions for the greater good.

Startup Lessons Learned

I'm a biologist and a member of the infectious disease division here at UC San Diego and have been involved in viral research, particularly RNA viruses, since HIV came along in the 80s. And I was training in East Baltimore at the time and most of my patients were intercity members of the Baltimore community.

article thumbnail

YouTube Marketing And Analytics: A Primer For Magnificent Success

Occam's Razor

Some have experimented with virality ( Pepsi Test Drive or Dove Beauty , etc.), You are already producing content for TV (like Air New Zealand above), why not extend the conversation in the commercials with videos on YouTube. PS: Did you notice you can even search for flights on Air New Zealand's YouTube channel ?

Analytics 149