article thumbnail

Neil Patel Review: Learning Marketing Entrepreneurship From The Master

YoungUpstarts

Neil Patel is an outstanding, globally revered marketer who can teach you plenty about content marketing, PPC, SEO, and other digital marketing channels to help your business thrive. He headed to the local community college to take some general classes and get ready to restart. There are few better choices than Neil Patel.

article thumbnail

Neil Patel: Learning Marketing Entrepreneurship From The Master

YoungUpstarts

Neil Patel is an outstanding, globally revered marketer who can teach you plenty about content marketing, PPC, SEO, and other digital marketing channels to help your business thrive. He headed to the local community college to take some general classes and get ready to restart. There are few better choices than Neil Patel.

Marketing 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Micropreneur's Perspective: Selling Physical Products vs.

Software By Rob

So I spent time honing PPC, SEO, a new design, a new cart, finding more dropshippers…and I finally hit on the big low price guarantee revelation I wrote about in my blog. at 2:38 am My startup, which has expanded into language based service, online community debugging, and an open ID provider, are all software based products.

Product 35
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Also, it’s great to be able to hire more people and impact the people around us and our community. Our clients serve very diverse industries – eCommerce, manufacturing, software development, energy, printing, finance, healthcare – which means that no two days are the same. 7- Making a living out of my passion.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #46 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

PPC Tips for the Small Business Owner – [link]. The Importance and Different Types of Community Driven Websites – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. Here are some of the links that I’ve liked and shared this past week!

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #46 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

PPC Tips for the Small Business Owner – [link]. The Importance and Different Types of Community Driven Websites – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. Here are some of the links that I’ve liked and shared this past week!

article thumbnail

Building a sweat equity team

discuss.joelonsoftware.com

(Not logged on) | Register | Log On Home Discuss Jobs About The Business of Software A community discussing the business of software, from the smallest shareware operation to Microsoft. A part of Joel on Software. This community works best when people use their real names. Please register for a free account.