Remove 1993 Remove Community Remove Operations Remove Partner
article thumbnail

Technology, Innovation, and Modern War – Class 11 – Cyberwarfare –– Sumit Agarwal

Steve Blank

Joe Felter , Raj Shah and I designed a class to examine the new military systems, operational concepts and doctrines that will emerge from 21st century technologies – Space, Cyber, AI & Machine Learning and Autonomy. That is fine at a limited scale, when you have a small number of partners.

article thumbnail

The Philanthropic Efforts Of James Dondero

YoungUpstarts

Using his knowledge in business and entrepreneurship, Mr. Dondero utilized his foundation to materialize what he wants to see in Dallas and eventually deliver strategic and large-scale improvements in the community. Recently, he partnered with the former CEO off the Woodall Rodgers Park Foundation, Linda Owen. Like James Dondero, Ms.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs and Business Owners Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

I am yet to be able to contribute venture capital and prioritize shifting the gender gap through funding, but what I can do right now is provide accessible business education and community to give women in business in Australia a better chance at success. Thanks to David Zhang, Kate Backdrop ! #4- Thanks to Samantha Chua, Sincere Copy ! #6-

Croatia 134
article thumbnail

An Interview with Steve Ligouri, Serial Innovator

Startup Lessons Learned

I’m a partner in his latest venture, the Corporate Entrepreneur Community (CEC) , the newest addition to his long history of reinvention work that spans industries ranging from football to banking. This was in 1993, and I was the chief marketing officer at Frito-Lay North America. What was it, and how did it come about?

article thumbnail

Episode 107: Is the Recession Over Yet? with James Coyle

Mike Michalowicz

Coyle’s columns are considered a highlight of the paper and forcefully expound on issues of importance to the business community. He played a major role in Governor Whitman’s 1993 election campaign, and has managed or advised numerous legislative, county and local campaigns on issues management and communications strategy.

article thumbnail

MANAGING DIRECTOR OF TECHSTARS AUSTIN

Austin Startup

I didn’t set out to write a book but as we looked around the market for an operational playbook for sales, we couldn’t find one, so I tapped into my 20 years of sales experience and my network so that we could create a valuable resource for founders everywhere,” said Schwartzfarb.

Austin 48
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I began my career as an engineer and have always been committed to solving problems and running smooth business operations. My business partner and I had been struggling to come up with a name for the best part of three days and ended up in an animated discussion in a bar. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 76